Coming Soon: 2022 Jeep Wagoneer & Grand Wagoneer
Coming summer of 2021, the 2022 Jeep Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer have a lot in store. From capable V8 engines to roomy cabins, these new Jeep models embody the brand’s spirit, while also introducing the practicality and comfort Tulsa families expect from a three-row SUV. Whether you’re interested in a Jeep Wagoneer for sale or a Jeep Grand Wagoneer for sale, you can learn more about these two exciting models below with the team at Chris Nikel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT!
2022 Jeep Wagoneer: Trim Levels
New Jeep Wagoneer
- 2022 Wagoneer Series II: Starting MSRP of $67,995
- 2022 Wagoneer Series III: Starting MSRP of $72,995
New Jeep Grand Wagoneer
- 2022 Grand Wagoneer Series I: Starting MSRP of $86,995
- 2022 Grand Wagoneer Series II: Starting MSRP of $93,995
- 2022 Grand Wagoneer Obsidian: Starting MSRP of $98,995
- 2022 Grand Wagoneer Series III: Starting MSRP of $103,995
2022 Jeep Wagoneer: Performance
The spirit of the All-New Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer is that of a pioneer. It’s available with Advanced All-Terrain Group, which includes the Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System and Quadra-Lift® Air Suspension System with semi-active damping for incredible 4×4 power. Additionally, the Jeep Wagoneer will come equipped with features like a two-speed on-demand transfer case, front axle skid plate, chrome tow hooks, and Selec-Speed® Control. Here’s a quick look at both models’ engines:
- Jeep Wagoneer: 5.7L V8 engine with eTorque and an 8-speed automatic 8HP75 transmission with ERS
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer: 6.4L V8 engine with an 8-speed automatic 8HP75 transmission with ERS
What’s more, the Jeep Wagoneer has a towing capacity of up to 10,000 pounds and includes a ParkView® Rear Back Up Camera with hitch zoom and line-up assist, so you can trailer in greater confidence.
2022 Jeep Wagoneer: Interior Features
The All-New Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer offer spacious and comfortable cabins with three-row passenger seating and plenty of room for grocery bags, gym bags, luggage, and more. You and your passengers will enjoy a quiet and peaceful ride, whether you’re running a few errands around Tulsa or traveling out of state. What’s more, you can look forward to the following features:
- Start/Stop engine button
- Available quilted Palermo leather-trimmed seating with 24-way adjustable power
- Available Rear Seat Entertainment with Amazon Fire TV for auto
- Available Industry-Exclusive McIntosh Entertainment System
Stay Up-to-Date on the Arrival of the Jeep Wagoneer!
Are you as excited about the upcoming 2022 Jeep Wagoneer as we are? Contact us online or give us a call at 918-221-8792. You can also reserve a Wagoneer or a Grand Wagoneer via the Jeep website. Shopping for a Jeep now? Browse our new vehicle inventory to find a model that’s right for you.